NAVIGATION SETUP-DROPDOWN/MEGA MENURegular price
Easy navigation around a website is of the up-most importance when it comes to designing a website specially for an eCommerce store.
Business owners with a digital presence, therefore, must create websites with a great user experience (UX) to ensure their audience stays engaged and they return. 94% of consumers say they want an easy to navigate website.
A site which is easy to navigate allows users to find the content they’re looking for much faster. This means having a clear menu structure and the ability to navigate between pages quickly and efficiently.
WHY NAVIGATION IS SO IMPORTANT:
- Without navigation, websites can appear unstructured and organized.
- The navigation bar or tools is a clear indication that your website is filled with knowledge and depth.
- People have a clear indication of what is on offer and what they can find and expect from the website. They are also encouraged to explore more if they can clearly see the navigation bars and links.
- Navigation tools help to break up the website into categories and groups in a logical and understandable group.
- Navigation is important because your readers don’t want to figure out how your website works.
- Good navigation can speed up the viewer's search.
- Navigation on a website is mainly used so that the visitors have a good idea of what the website is about, without venturing around the whole website.
- Navigation should be simple to understand, which will generally mean that the viewers will stay longer and will return because it is a pleasure to use.
- Good navigation works well with SEO, in that it enables the Search Engine Spiders to properly crawl sites and index them. It will also improve web usability. This means that if the website is not accessible by a link, it will not be found, by search engines.